This really isn't a recipe, but it's been my favorite lunch for some time now. We love to make wraps instead of sandwiches at our house. Lukas won't eat them, but we sure do gobble them up! The best part is you put whatever you want in them. My husband loves mustard, extra pickles, and ham in mostly all of his wraps. I am more of a turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato girl. We usually have this for lunch or for a late afternoon snack!
I am not feeling very creative lately. I have found myself in the fatigue of the first trimester. I experienced this with Lukas and now with this one. At least I have the second trimester to look forward to. Can't wait for my energy to return! I used to look up recipes and print out a few a week to try, but I am so tired. The only suppers my family have been eating are our old stand by suppers. Like meatloaf, spaghetti, tator tot hotdish, and noodles with sauce. Hopefully this fatigue will go away...I have way too many plans for the holidays! I have also found cooking makes me nauseous right now. The smells of the food are sometimes too much. ~Sigh~ What we go through for our little bundle of joys!
Cheddar Jalapeno Wraps:
Ingredients:
1 Mission Cheddar Jalapeno Wraps
5-6 pieces of deli meat (which ever you prefer)
1-2 pieces of ice berg lettuce
diced tomotoes
shredded colby jack cheese
pickles
mustard or mayo (I like light mayo)
Layer all ingredients and roll. Eat!
♥ Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThe wraps look amazing dear...Mind if i have one rite now!!:)
Dr.Sameena@
http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com
It's a bit cold here for wraps, usually that's more for the summer, but it's a good time for toasted flatbreads!
ReplyDeleteLooks delish tho :)x
Yeah it's getting cold here too...but toasting them is yumm-o too! ;)
ReplyDelete