Happy Thanksgiving!
I never posted Thanksgiving recipes, because I don't actually cook anything for Thanksgiving. We always go to either my side or my husband's side of the family. It's a every other year kind of thing. Also I don't like some of the Thanksgiving traditional recipes. I am not a fan of pecan pie, anything with pumpkin, or sweet potatoes. However, I do love turkey, veggies, and potatoes! French silk pie is always what we have for dessert so we will enjoy that. Hopefully you all have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy spending time with your family!
Here are some links to some of my favorite sites that posted some wonderful Thanksgiving Recipes.
I am looking forward to the eating and to the napping that comes with Thanksgiving! Oh and the football! Hope yours is great! ♥

I wish we had Thanksgiving here, but I guess Christmas is good enough! I could do with a really lovely home cooked warm meal in the mid-afternoon, and if I was cooking I'd make a vegetarian feast.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!