Monday, November 8, 2010

Easy Lasagna

We had my husband's side of the family over for dinner and I wanted to make something up ahead of time that would be satisfying to all.  So I used this easy lasagna recipe I got from the 2004 Wal-Mart Family Recipes cookbook.  I make this lasagna every few months since my whole family loves this stuff!

Ingredients:
10 No-boil lasagna noodles
1 1/2 lb. Ground beef (I used a combo of Itailan sausage and turkey)
1 cup chopped onion
1 jar of Ragu Pasta sauce(what ever flavor you like!)
1 1/2 tsp Itialan seasoning
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
3 cups Mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesean cheese

Soak lasanga noodles in water for 15 minutes.  Preheat oven to 350.  Cook hamberger and onions in a large skillet; then drain.  Stir in pasta sauce, Itlian seasoning, and garlic.  Heat through.  Spray a 13x9 with cooking spray then place half of the lasagna noodles in the bottom of the pan, half of the sauce, and half cheese.  Repeat layers and spinkle with parmesean cheese.  Bake uncovered for 45 minutes then let sit for 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess,

    That looks ansolutely stunning...:)Do visit me when time permits...:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay given that i'm sick and needing some nourishment, this looks like the most appetising dish ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...