Friday, September 17, 2010

My Favorite Teas


When it comes to morning cups of warm beverages I am a tea drinker.  I have 3 favorite teas right now.  My best bud the other Jessie Tabor (we married cousins so we have the same name) got me into tea back when I was pregnant.  She would put some sugar or honey and milk in her tea.  Oh and I had to drink decaffeinated tea back then while be pregnant so it was mostly herbal teas.

I do this every single morning except on the days I drink iced coffees.  I have a special place in my heart for those too.  If you buy chai tea and do the milk, and sugar it's like drinking a chai tea latte.  Delicious!

1st favorite is Lipton's Vanilla Carmel Truffle Black Tea.  It's so good!  I have been known to have another cup after I finished the first cup.

2nd favorite is Lipton's Spiced Chai Black Tea.  This was actually my first love of tea after I wasn't pregnant anymore!  Some milk and Equal are awesome in this tea!

3rd favorite is NUMi White Orange Spice white tea.  This is a soft and light flavored tea.  It was perfect for summer.  Plus it's organic!

Tomorrow I am getting together with some friends for a tea date!  Cannot wait!♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...