My very most favorite meat is shrimp! I love the flavor and the texture of it...plus it tastes good in so many things!
When we first tried this recipe my husband made it for me a couple years ago for my birthday. He wanted to spoil me and cook me dinner. Not to mention use my favorite meat too.
I was craving this soup and decided to drag the recipe out and make it again. It was so easy and yummy!
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
1 lb shrimp (I bought the precooked which are already peeled and deveined)
1 can condensed chicken and rice soup
1 pkg. broccoli stir fry veggies
2 cups chicken broth
Bring chicken broth and soup to a boil. Then add shrimp and stir fry veggies. Cook for 20 minutes on low-medium. Then eat! See how easy it is! This is definitely a fast work night dinner.
Oh by the way...my son who is 2 years old even liked it! He also loved the shrimp which called chicken, but I wasn't going to correct him since he was eating it so easily!
No comments:
Post a Comment