Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies


Since it's chilly out I have been baking like there is no tomorrow! I made more chocolate chip cookies. This time from Pioneer Woman's blog.



Here is the recipe for the Malted Chocolate Chip Cookies. I did like them. I didn't love them...but I think the butter might have been too warm or too much butter and they totally flattened out. I don't like flat cookies, but I am sure others do.


Also...they didn't taste like a chocolate malt. I was really hoping they would. I may make this recipe again, but next time I am going to do some tweaking. I want to use less butter, a little more flour, and maybe some cocoa. I want a chunky cookie with more of a chocolate malt flavor.


Don't get me wrong though...they are still yummy and we will eat them! No worries there! I just won't follow this recipe exactly the same next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...