Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baking Spree...


I have been on a baking spree. The air gets cool and all I can think about is making breads and cookies. The 'past me' would be totally shocked! I never liked baking or cooking when I was younger. Why does that happen? When you get older you like to bake and cook? StrAngE!

Anyway I made some fabulous Zucchini Bread and brought it to work and shared with my co-workers. I got lots of "this is so good" and "what a moist yummy bread!" I was happy! I love sharing and getting good feedback. It's better than them telling me nothing and then I would know they didn't like it.

Here is the recipe *Zucchini Bread* I used from AllRecipes.com.

Oh another note...

I made some Banana Chocolate Chip bread. It's one of my favorite recipes. The recipe is so good that I even made two loaves for my birthday to share in my office last year. However, I will have to blog about it another time. When a two year old is running around and you get side tracked every other ingredient you may forget one ingredient sometimes. Right? Well I made the bread and thought to myself "this dough looks different." I forgot to put sugar in it. It tasted like banana chocolate chip health bread. It sucked! Oh well what ya gonna do.

I think I will make something else and come back to that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...