Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Strawberry & Spinach Salad and SnickerDoodle Cheerio Cookies

A few weekends ago we went camping. I brought a few different things to share with my family.

First I wanted a salad to contribute to the meal. I made this Strawberry and Spinach Salad It was great! It tasted like strawberry jam. I will definitely make it again! When anything is close to 5 stars on Allrecipes.com then you know it's going to be good!

For dessert and snacking I brought these awesome Snicker Doodle Cheerio Cookies! They were just the right texture for a cookie and sugary on the outside. I have made a few different recipes from noblepig.com and all of the recipes have been awesome! My whole family loved them! Except my son...Lukas will only eat cookies that have chocolate in them. I am not even kidding! If he doesn't see chocolate he isn't eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...