Throughout my life I like to give myself some goals and challenge myself to go above and beyond. Like for instance I gave myself a goal this summer of reading one book. Yes I know one book was a low goal, but honestly I wasn't sure I could do it. Not when you have a 2 year old in your face wanting your every last bit of attention. I learned that reading fit into my schedule nicely. I usually read after Lukas goes to bed or lunch time at work. Well I am happy to say I have read 6 books this summer! I exceeded my goal and rekindled my love for reading. Plus it helps destress!
Well I am going to give myself another goal. I want to make some homemade bread. I made homemade focaccia bread in June. It turned out great and we used it as bread sticks for the father's day meal I made. Well this time I want to make some homemade breads that you have to be patient with and let rise and all that. I have picked out 3 recipes I want to make before the end of the year.
1st: Homemade Cinnamon Bread from Pioneer Woman's blog.
2nd: Make my Mom's homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch! I don't think she has made these in a long time. I hope she still has the recipe!
3rd: Make a loaf of wheat bread and use it for sandwiches.
If you have a recipe for me to try...please feel free to send it. I would love to try it and love trying new things! jesslynntabor at yahoo dot com
Wish me luck! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment