Monday, August 23, 2010

Chinese Night


We had a Chinese night at our house last week. We had my Mom and brother over for dinner. They both love Chinese and it was fun making this stuff too!


I made baked egg rolls to go with the chicken dish I had decided on. Fried egg rolls are so much better, but baked egg rolls are so much better for you! Here is the recipe I followed and I left the meat out. They turned out really good, but next time I will add the meat. Hmmm....maybe next time I will add shrimp. That would be yummy!


For the Chinese dish I followed this recipe from Kid Appeal blog. This recipe is awesome! I made it a few months ago and used Chinese lo mein noodles, but this time I used regular whole wheat linguine noodles and I like the Chinese noodles way better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...