Sunday, August 8, 2010

Making Great Hardboiled Eggs!

There is a blog that I read called Lick the Bowl Good. It is a blog of everything. She posts meal ideas, baking, cooking tips, and neat things she has found. I must say I have tried a few recipes from this site and they have turned out awesome! She posted some summer sandwich ideas a few weeks ago and she had a link on tips for making hard boiled eggs. So of course I am sharing! How to boil eggs.

Another great perk from this site are all the beautiful food pictures! I am in the process of learning how to take pictures of food. Maybe one day I can be as good as Monica at Lick the Bowl Good blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie-

    I'm so glad you found that link helpful. Thank you for sharing it with others and for linking back to me. I appreciate the compliments and your kind words!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...