Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White Chocolate Chocolate Cookies

This is the backwards chocolate chip cookie. 

I think I have turned my husband into a cookie monster.  He likes having cookies in the cookie jar and our cookie jar has been empty lately.  So, I decided to fill the cookie jar!  He asked me "what kind are you making?"  I said probably chocolate chip cookies well I made the reverse of chocolate chip cookies.  I found the recipe on allrecipes.com.  This is one of my favorite sites for recipes.

Here is the recipe White Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup unsalted butter
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 2 cups white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Cream butter and sugars until creamy and then add eggs.  In a separate bowl mix cocoa, flour, and baking soda.  Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and then fold in white chocolate chips.  Bake for 8-10 minutes. 

They were very yummy!  I love white chocolate! ♥

3 comments:

  1. the cookies look perfect and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my address

    spicyartichoke at yahoo dot com

    thanks! they were great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...