My little man has been helping me in the kitchen lately. He loves to stir whatever I have going on. The picture above is him and I making cupcakes. Cupcakes are one of his favorites plus they are fun to make! We used a simple Betty Crocker box recipe.
After we were done scooping the batter into the cups, he needed to taste test the batter. Of course. He must have learned this from me.
Baking with kids is fun! Plus you can use it as a learning experience for them. Talk about colors, and teaching them the different ingredients. It really is so much fun! I didn't take a picture of it, but he has a dish towel wrapped around his waist as a apron.
The fall cupcakes we made were fun and he got to decorate some of them. Complete with lots of frosting and sprinkles! He kept making noises like "ummm" while he was eating it!
These cupcakes are really easy, but I do have a recipe I usually follow instead of the box version. Here is the link to homemade chocolate cupcakes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am fairly new to all of this and love it when new friends stop by.
ReplyDeleteI also love your blog. I am always trying new recipes on by husband and 3 teenage daughters.
Lukas is precious. I teach 3 year olds - I love little ones!
Thanks again for saying hi. I look forward to learning more from your blog!
Susan www.ugogrrl.com