One of my favorite cook books is 5 Ingredients or Less Cookbook. I found the Easy Oriental Stir Fry recipe I tried it right away. This has become a favorite of my husband's and my son!
Ingredients:
1 1/4 lb Hamburger (I used ground pork or turkey usually)
1 16 oz package of stir fry vegetables
2 packages of oriental ramen noodle
3 TBLS green onion
1/2 tsp ginger
Brown the meat in a frying pan (I added minced onion, little bit of salt, and pepper). Once the meat is browned put aside in a bowl. In same frying pan add 2 cups of water, stir fry vegetables, broken up ramen noodles, and the ramen seasoning. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and cover for 3 minutes. Add meat, green onion, and ginger into the pan and serve.
Very simple and easy...I love this recipe and it makes for a easy night afterward with not many dishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment