I apologize...I have no pictures again for this! We ate it far too fast! However, that usually means it's delicious when that happens. Right?! Go with me on this...no pictures means we gobbled it up in record time. I wish I would have taken some pictures though the chicken and potatoes turned out wonderfully!
When I was looking at the Budget Bites blog I found a yummy looking chicken I wanted to try. I had made something like this before, but it was chicken cordon blue. Beth from Budget Bites made this with pepperoni, but I used ham instead of pepperoni. Here is the recipe for the Stuffed Chicken Breasts. My Mother in Law and Father in Law both loved them too! They came over for dinner. ♥
The Crash Hot Potatoes also turned out to be really great. The recipe is from Ree Drummond's The Pioneer Woman Cooks website. I also just bought her cook book The Pioneer Woman Cooks Recipes from an accidental country girl! I totally love it! I must admit though, I do transform her recipes into some healthier versions. She does use a lot of butter!
Anyway, we also had green beans for good measure. Lukas won't eat them, but he at least put them in his mouth to taste them. I used about a tablespoon of Tastefully Simple's Garlic Garlic on the green beans and they are always a hit!
I also love CRASH HOT potatoes - have made them numerous times.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed our blog - looking forward to reading more.
Susan www.ugogrrl.com