Friday, December 10, 2010

Taco Pie

Sweet glorious lovely taco pie!  I love you, I love you, and I love you!  This was such a good supper.  It stuffed me and the whole little family loved it!  I like lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream on my taco pie.  My husband eats it with only hot sauce and jalapenos on it.  Lukas eats it without all the good veggies on it.  In fact he asked me to take a picture of his plate too...(yeah it was Sunday we didn't do matching plates.)





Taco Pie:

Ingredients:
1 lb hamburger
1 cup sour cream
1 pkg of crescent rolls
1 cup taco or cheddar cheese

Optional:  lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream, cheese, and other veggies for toppings.

Brown hamburger, while hamburger cooks spray a pie dish with cooking spray and put crescent rolls into pie dish to for "pie crust".  Add taco seasoning and finish cooking meat.  Take 1 cup sour cream and place on bottom of pie, put hamburger over sour cream, and then spread 1 cup of cheese over meat(or more if you desire...we did more.)  Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.  Top with your toppings and eat!  I also crushed some chips on the top before baking. 



2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I'm craving Mexican food right now, jalepenos, nachos, salsa, avocado, everything. This actually makes my mouth water, and I don't even like meat! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Love Taco Pie!

    Your son would love the playdough. I have one with koolaid - that gives it color and smells good. I make the cherry Koolaid playdough for my class. It isn't messy - and keeps so long in a sealed container. We loved it when my girls were little!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...