This lovely dip pictured to the left is called Dried Beef Dip. It is baked in the oven and eaten with crackers. I had a craving for this and oh my gosh it was great! Love love love it!!! (PS sorry none of my pictures turned out for this.)
The dip to the right is called Dried Beef Green Pepper Dip. It's got a little kick, but not too spicy...only for flavor. This dip is great and eaten with chips! Very good for football Sunday!
These dips were just wonderful to eat while finally watching the Vikings win a game! I got both recipes from my Aunt and I don't know where she got them from. Lovely for parties!
Dried Beef Dip:
Ingredients:
1 package of dried beef
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 cup of sour cream
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 TBSP minced onion
Combine in a small baking dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I usually check on it every 8-10 minutes to stir it. Eat with your favorite crackers!
Dried Beef and Green Pepper Dip:
Ingredients:
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1 green pepper diced
1 package dried beef
Combine ingredients in a small crock pot and melt together. Eat with chips.
I love appetizerish food! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment