Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Peanut Butter...is my new go to food.


Well...all I can say is wow.  I now remember the early pregnancy sickness and never knowing when it's coming.  I had it with my first one and now with this one.  What can I say...I have started eating in the middle of the night, munching small things through the whole day, and napping accidentally quite often.  I confess that I have not been cooking.  We have had frozen pizzas, things that can cook in a crock pot all day, or having good old ramen noodle.  Poor Lukas he doesn't seem to care though.  I try to change up what he is eating, but I just don't have the energy or the desire to cook.  However, there is one thing that has kept me a happy girl and it's peanut butter.  I liked peanut butter before, but now I LOVE peanut butter.

My 3 favorite peanut butter loves have been.
     1.  Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches on whole wheat bread...So so very yummy!  I use Skippy's natural  peanut butter and a good old Dole banana.  These grilled are very good too!

     2.  Peanut Butter Crackers...a wonderful snack that helps me keep sickness away!  Ritz whole wheat crackers and of course Skippy's natural peanut butter!

     3.  Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches on whole wheat bread.  I make these and keep them in a ziplock baggie for my middle of the night potty breaks and hunger sessions!  I use Smuckers Strawberry sugar free jelly it's very delicious!

Sorry I didn't have anything more delicious or earth shattering, but I am attending a baking party on Saturday and with hopes I will bring some pictures and stories back with some yummy Christmas snacks! 

4 comments:

  1. peanut butter is the best - one of my very favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say my son did most the eating of peanut butter, but now we are sharing lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter with banana is surely the most wonderful combination between two pieces of bread ever invented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...