Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Babies, Preschoolers, and Tea

Well I did it.  I had my baby girl!  I am now the mother of 2 beautiful children and I am very proud to be their mother!  Megan was born July 7th at 7:57am.  She was 9lbs 8oz and 21 1/2 inches long!  Lukas is a very proud big brother!  He calls her his "sweet little grill."  He calls all girls "grills" which is so cute!  The plus side about having a baby is you get to slow down.  For one they eat frequently, and you can't be running around while they are eating.  Another plus is how much more you appreciate life when your children are around, life feels so much more worth while!  The downside about pregnancy/having a baby is I am not back to my normal interests, but I am hoping my love for cooking comes back.  Right now with being back to work, having a newborn, preschooler, and trying to keep all the balls in the air I don't have time for more than one blog.  For now anyway.  I am still blogging, but it's more of a virtual baby book like I did for Lukas.  I have stopped posting on my Lukas blog too.  http://mrlukastabor.blogspot.com/   My new blog is called My Sweet Monkeys http://mysweetmonkeys.blogspot.com/ and I will be there.  I am still reading food blogs, and my interests in food are still there...but not to blog about it.  My happiness lately  is I am making time for tea and that is one constant in my life I won't leave behind...I will always LOVE tea!  It's the only thing that helps me in the morning and keeps me calm.  A little chai tea never hurt anyone!  Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...